Monday, November 17, 2008

The Muppet Twelve Days of Christmas (AKA Grandma Smith's Song)

(Song #2 0n the playlist down below)When Dan and I were first married, Dan thought it was really funny that when my mom would sometimes panic, (I am going to be in so much trouble for this...) her voice would go like ten octives higher and she kind of well, sounded like well... (at first we couldn't really say what she sounded like) So one day we are driving, and we hear this song, and got to the part where "Beaker" starts to sing, we started to laugh so hard, because we both at the same time said "that's it!" When my mom panics, she sounds like "Beaker". (memememe) anyway, sorry mom, but even now 8 years later, we hear this song, and just die laughing. badambumpbump.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That's hilarious - so "beaker" is the code :) hehe.

Kendra Richardson said...

I'll have to tease your mom about this one! JK - Way to funny.