Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our neighbor gave us some chocolate Christmas truffles, (the round chocolates that are the size of golf balls) and Alyssa went crazy. She put a whole one in her mouth. Nummy.
One day I washed Zach's bedding and it wasn't done by bed time, so he slept on the bottom bunk in Katelyn's room. I was wrapping Christmas presents in the living room, and I heard a noise...I looked at Dan in total panic and said "kid!" He went to check on them and this is what he found.... :)
After church on Sunday, Alyssa was playing with Barbies, and fell asleep. (I can't wait until 9am church! It is hard when they fall asleep at 5pm!)
Ethan had a Star Wars Birthday party. Complete with Storm Trooper. So now he is apart of our Christmas decor... (I am not sure how long I will be able to stand it. He scares the heck out of me when I go get a drink of water in the middle of the night. It has been two weeks, and I still get startled... Stupid storm trooper.)
I couldn't pass up the antique picts at the mall. I have always wanted to do that. We only got one picture, so we scanned it so we could post it. I LOVE Zach's smile. He is such a goof.
Grandpa asking Santa to speak on Sunday... Since Grandpa ended up speaking, I am assuming that Santa said "ho, ho, NO!"

Ethan in the crowd at the First grade program. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are such a good looking family! The kids look adorable. I need a new camera so all my pictures can come out good...hmm...maybe it's not the camera...maybe it's me. Miss you guys!