Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're still here...

I can't believe how fast time is going. October was such a blur. There were a lot of fun events, but it just seemed like it was over too fast. I am now almost 26 weeks pregnant, and I feel great. I get tired, obviously, but other than that, it is going really well. The kids help out so much and I think this time around is a little different because Dan is home a lot more because he is done with school. His schedule the past couple of months has been nice, although as nice as it is, we are hoping it will change soon! It is so hard to know what to do when you are job searching. Certainly kids play a huge part in our decisions, but throw in the fact that we are expecting again, we have to be really careful about our choices. And then the fact that no matter what we decide, it is ultimately up to the people who are doing the hiring, well, and Heavenly Father.
I would love to comment on the events of last week, and all of the election hoopla and the comments that I made on the news articles. But today I think that I can safely say it is what it is, and I have to make good and sure that I teach my family good and correct principles. And stay away from that nonsense as much as possible. Especially because I am pregnant and the stress it causes me to listen to talk radio, or read the news on the Internet. I especially become a little disturbed when I google LDS temples to get some clip art for my lesson and see images that should be kept sacred. Very disheartening. So, for now I think I will keep my blog what I have wanted it to be all along and that is the comings and goings of our family. And leave the nonsense to the rest of the world.
I guess that I should catch up on October.... That may take all of Novemeber, but I will see what I can do....

No comments: