Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love of Reading







I am a big reader. Although these days, I am lucky to get to read my email let alone a good book. But some of my fondest memories as a child was when my mom would read to me. There was just something about her voice that was so comforting. Being away for a couple of days and sometimes being so tired at night, it seemed like forever since I read to my kids. (Although it had only been a few days.) So one night last week, I decided to read a couple of stories to the kids. It turned into almost two hours of reading! Zach and Ethan wanted to read a "boy" book, so Ethan read a couple of stories to Zach. Even though it was really late, I didn't want to stop reading. They get so captivated and it is nice to hold them without a big basketball in the way!

No comments: