Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance











I keep forgetting to fix the red eyes on my pictures. I guess I am just happy that I remember to take pictures!!!

Alyssa looking more like Cinderella... (wearing her FAVORITE SHOES no less...)


With my original induction date, I was worried about how I would be able to deliver a baby and get a 5 year old ready for her first daddy daughter dance. I was so grateful for how things turned out! The boys and Alyssa and I had a fun night with pizza and a movie. I am so torn between wanting to pause time, and wanting to see what happens next. They are getting so old so fast, it is just so sad and so exciting at the same time! Katelyn was so excited to go to the dance. Dan made the night really special for her. He ordered her a corsage and everything. I wish I would have taken an after picture. She came home with her hair and her bow all out of place and she had even torn a small part on her dress. I said, "what happened?" Dan said, "a lot of crazy dancing!" They stayed for the whole dance and then went out for ice cream. What a fun memory for both of them.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures made me tear up-she looks so beautiful! I love that we have husbands who do things like this with their grateful daughters! You guys are awesome :)