Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Zach, Zach, Zach

Ok, so this kid of mine makes me laugh every day. He just has one of those personalities that makes your day brighter. He played all day at a friend's house, (Thanks Summer, are you recovering by the way?!) and then he came home and played outside forever. So when it was time for dinner, I told everyone to go wash their hands. Well, apparently he was thirsty because I caught him not washing his hands, but drinking out of the faucet. (we do have cups...) anyway, I said "Zach, what are you doing?" "drinking". ooookkkkk, "Zach, what is on your face?" (it looked like he had eaten a whole secret stash of chocolate, of course I was wondering where that stash was....) he looks in the mirror, and says, "oh, that is called dirt." very matter of fact. Ask a stupid question.....

1 comment:

Thefab4 said...

Zach is such an awesome guy! I love seeing him in Primary each Sunday! I agree, he puts a smile on anyones face. :)